OS Series flat / flatbed screen printing presses features two AC motors to control both the vertical and horizontal motions. The straight-up and down in the vertical plane, keeping the ink right in the “print zone”. Furthermore, the flat vertical lifting method allows the operator to easily load and unload sheets or parts with the added advantage of being able to easily view and inspect the printed parts/sheets throughout the run.
OS Series flat screen printing machines are well suited for screen printing small to big-sized graphic panels, signage, membrane switches, overlays and transfer sheets.
These screen print machines are also well suited for printing onto industrial flat goods such as stamped metal panels, powder coated materials, injection molded parts and much more.
- dual aixs AC motor driven horizontal and vertical working
- brand PLC with touch screen controlled, programmable and simple operation
- vertical head lift with height adjustment
- X/Y/R positioning worktable, can with or without vacuum table
- squeegee angle and calibrated height adjustment
- floor levelers & casters, Foot switch controlled
- with E-stop button and safety light curtain
- stable and durable working condition
|Frame up/down stroke||150mm||200mm||200mm||200mm||200mm|
|Max print area||300x500mm||400x600mm||500x700mm||600x900mm||700x1200mm|
|Vacuum table size||300x500mm||400x600mm||500x700mm||600x900mm||700x1200mm|
|Working table size||350x600mm||500x700mm||600x800mm||700x1000mm||800x1300mm|
|Max frame size||500x830mm||600x9300mm||700x1130mm||800x13000mm||1000x14500mm|
|Screen frame thickness||50.8mm|
|Squeegee pressure||2-4 bar|
|Max print speed||1,200 cycles/hr||800 cycles/hr||800 cycles/hr||800 cycles/hr||600 cycles/hr|
|Electric source||110/220/230V 50/60Hz||110/220/230V 50/60Hz||110/220/230V 50/60Hz||380V 50/60Hz||380V 50/60Hz|