The AP-F324 is a fully automatic UV screen printing machine designed for flat surfaces that offers increased productivity and unrivalled value, available print dressing cases, stationery rulers, flat pens, etc.
The AP-F324 is driven by a SANKYO rotary positioning drive system and features a SITI main drive motor with a barrel cam.
The UV screen printing inks are automatically cured with high powered UV lamps positioned after each printing station. After loading of the flat objects there is a pre-flame treating station and de-ionizing / cleaning station (optional) to ensure quality printing results with fewer defects.
The AP-F324 system is equipped with HANOVIA brand (US made) UV curing units which are outfitted with high intensity mercury UV bulbs.
3 Color Automatic Flat Bed Screen Printing Machine Features:
- High precision mechanical rotary indexer (24 stations)
- OMRON PLC controlled with touch screen
- Mechanically synchronized print heads for precise printing results
- Automatic loading and unloading system
- Quick and easy set-up and change-overs
- Motor controlled optical pre-registration device
- Adjustable squeegee angle and height
- Up to 110 x 90mm (4.33” x 3.54”) print area
- HANOVIA brand UV Curing units (US Made)
- Equipped with interlocking safety doors
- Printing speeds up to 45ppm
3 Color Automatic Flat Screen Printing Machine Specifications
|Print product size:||L160 x W160 x H100 mm|
|Max. print area:||L110 x W90 mm|
|Max. printing speed:||45 pcs/min|
|Flame treating system:||1 unit|
|Print head:||3 units|
|UV system:||3 units electronic UV system, 5KW per each|
|Deionizing device:||1 unit|
|Control system:||OMRON PLC & Touch Screen|
|Pneumatic parts:||Japan SMC|
|Electrical supply:||380V/480V 3phase 50Hz/60Hz|
|Power consumption:||10 KW|
|Machine dimension:||L4950 x W3150 x H2350 mm|